Monday, January 30, 2017

January 2017 PopSugar Must Have Box

POPSUGAR Must Have is a monthly lifestyle subscription box for women. Each month they send a mix of items from categories like beauty, fashion, food, fitness, and home.

Monthly Inspiration Card

Here are the contents of this month's box:
Must Have Home
1) May Design Desk Calendar and Notecard
     $25.00
2) Manduka eQuac  Mat Towel
     $38.00
3) Sourcebooks, Inc. Instant Happy Notes 
     $8.99
Must Have Beauty
4) Goldfaden MD Fresh A Peel Multi Acid Resurfing Peel
     $85.00
5) Daily Concepts Your Hair Wrap Towel
     $18.00
Must Have Food
6) Dean & Deluca Peppermint Loose Leaf Tea
    $10.75
Must Have Extra
7) Glade Coconut and Beachwood Candle 
     $4.99

TOTAL RETAIL VALUE: $190.73

* This is the second PopSugar Must Have Box from my recent subscription renewal. I had very high expectations for this months box since I really enjoyed the December box but this months box just didn't excite me. Some of the items in the box such as the calendar and workout accessories made since to me because of the New Year and New Year's resolutions however the majority of the box just felt like filler items. I've had my box for a few weeks now and the only thing I have actually used was the Hair Wrap towel. For me the January Must Have box was a miss and I really hope that the February box is amazing. 

If you are interested in joining PopSugar click the link: popsugar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment