Saturday, February 11, 2017

February 2017 PopSugar Must Have Box

POPSUGAR Must Have is a monthly lifestyle subscription box for women. Each month they send a mix of items from categories like beauty, fashion, food, fitness, and home.

Monthly Inspiration Card
Here are the contents of this month's box:
Must Have Fashion
     $98.00
2) Kris Nations Jewelry Love Script Necklace
     $48.00
Must Have Beauty
5) Battington Lashes Monroe 3D Silk Lashes & Lash Glue
     $28.00
6) Juara Skincare Candlenut Body Creme
     $ 35.00
Must Have Food

TOTAL RETAIL VALUE: $219.99

* I am loving this month's PopSugar box it is a definite improvement from last month's lackluster January box. I already know that I will be using everything that was in this month's box and I cannot wait to try the Chuao Chocolate bar. PopSugar mailed out this month's box earlier than normal so that the box would arrive before Valentine's Day. The curation on this box is spot on and I can not wait to try out all of my new goodies. I will definitely be wearing this cute necklace all month long.

If you are interested in joining PopSugar click the link: popsugar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment