Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Too Faced Totally Cute Eyeshadow Palette

I can tell that my bank account is going to start taking a beating soon. Every time I look online the new products for Fall 2016 are starting to pop up. Today I have a review of the Too Faced Totally Cute Eyeshadow palette which I wrote about during the Too Faced Fall 2016 reveal. 
What it is:
A limited edition palette with nine brand new highly pigmented eye shadow shades and a set of cute stickers so you can personalize your palette.

Colors from L to R:


  • Double Scoop (matte vanilla malt) 
  • Bunny Fu-Fu (matte pumpkin spice) 
  • Chocolate Donut (matte dark brown) 
  • Shooting Star (shimmering nude) 
  • Clover (golden green pearl) 
  • Storm Cloud (blackened peacock) 
  • Unicorn (pink pearl) 
  • I Love TF (bubblegum pink w/ silver sparkle) 
  • MEOW! (deep amethyst) 

Eyeshadow Look Card: 


Verdict: OMG! First things first, the formula on these shadows is insanely buttery and so pigmented. I am loving the colors for the "Lucky Girl" and "Totally Cute" eye looks. (Basically, the bottom two eyeshadow rows.) These colors had the shimmery metallic eye shadow look that I have been loving lately. The colors for the "Ice Cream Cutie" eye look were good but nothing to exciting. The colors just looked splotchy but they were still usable. I think my favorite color in the entire palette has to be Storm Cloud. It is a beautiful duochrome shadow which reminds me a lot of the Makeup Geek Duochrome singles that were released a couple months back. After all of the neutral themed shadow palettes I have been purchasing lately, the Too Faced "Totally Cute" palette was a nice change of pace and the colors seem very wearable.


* If you would like to pick up your own Too Faced Totally Cute Eyeshadow Palette  it retails for $36.00 and is currently available at ULTA, Sephora, and Too Faced Cosmetics. Click the links for more details: ULTA, Sephora, Too Faced


No comments:

Post a Comment