Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Tarte Goddess Glow Highlighter

What it is:
A limited edition golden champagne highlighter that will illuminate every single skin tone.

Swatch:



Verdict: Tarte has definitely been stepping up their beauty game over the past few years but this highlighter just missed the mark for me. The color was to close to my skin tone and the formula was very powdery. This highlighter definitely needs some type of primer to really pop on the skin. My favorite aspect of this highlighter was actually the embossed design. It looks lovely and didn't disappear after use. I think it will probably last until I get closer to hitting pan. 


* If you would like to pick up the Tarte Goddess Glow Highlighter it retails for $35.oo and will be available at Sephora. Click the links for more details: Sephora 

No comments:

Post a Comment