Saturday, July 16, 2016

Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Kiss & Blush Cream Cheek & Lip Palette

What it is:
A universally flattering, creamy cheek and lip palette, that will help you achieve a dreamy, natural-looking flush. 

This Palette Contains the Following Colors:
  • smooch (pink)
  • peck (nude)
  • butterflies (mauve)
  • saucy (berry)
  • tickled (peach)
  • cloud 9 (pearl highlight)

Swatches:
Colors from L-R: Smooch, Peck, Butterflies, Saucy, Tickled, Cloud 9

Verdict: If you've read my blog before then you already know that I am a huge fan of cream blushes. I love how they sit on my skin and they are great for layering under powder blushes. That's why when I saw this new cheek & lip palette from Tarte I just had to have it. The colors are highly pigmented and have great staying power. Peck, Butterflies, and Tickled are gorgeous as blushes and the highlight color is on point. The only thing I have to note is that Saucy stains, I would suggest using this color more for your lips than your cheeks. Overall this is an awesome palette and I am very excited to add it to my cheek repertoire. 

* If you would like to pick up your own Tarte Cheek & Lip Palette it is currently available online for $42 at Sephora and Tarte Cosmetics. Click the links for more details: SephoraTarte Cosmetics

No comments:

Post a Comment