Sunday, June 12, 2016

Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection Face Palette

What it is:
A limited-edition face palette co-created with Jaclyn Hill. This palette gives you all the glow you could want all in one place. The palette features 3 blushes and two highlighters designed to help illuminate all skin tones. Mix and match the shades to create endless layers of light and color for your perfect, custom glow.

Colors in this Palette:

Shimmering Skin Perfectors (first 2) & Blushes (last 3)
  • Champagne Pop (soft white gold with pinky peach undertones)
  • Prosecco Pop (medium warm gold) 
  • Rosé Spritz (soft peachy pink with pale gold shimmer)
  • Amaretto (matte toasted almond)
  • Pamplemousse (matte warm coral pink)


Verdict: I am crushing on this palette big time. The colors are gorgeous and look amazing on my light/medium skin tone. My favorite color in the palette is the Rose Spritz blush. It gives my cheeks the right amount of color with a huge shimmery pay off. I also must admit I am digging the Prosecco Pop highlighter so much more than Champagne Pop. This palette is a huge hit for me, my only issue is that I wish Champagne Pop was not included. I wish another shade was inlcuded since I still have the Becca palette that came out during the Holiday season and I am sure a lot of other beauty junkies probably own the individual Champagne Pop compact. 


* If you would like to pick up your own Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection Face Palette it retails for $52.oo at Sephora. The palette is currently sold out online but will be available June 16th in-store.  Click the link for more details: Sephora


No comments:

Post a Comment