Monday, July 21, 2014

L'Oréal Collection Privee: The Perfect Nudes

 
I was at CVS pharmacy the other day, just browsing around, when I spotted the L'Oreal Privee collection display. I must admit when it comes to makeup I do tend to steer away from drugstore brands however this collection was so intriguing that I ended up making a purchase. The collection is a collaboration between L'Oréal  and their celebrity ambassadors. With the help of these beautiful celebrities, L'Oreal created "The Perfect Nudes," a line of 6 nude lipstick shades customized for every skin tone.
 
 
  • Doutzen's Nude: A light pink color, meant for blondes with fair complexion.
  • Julianne's Nude: A light peach color meant for very fair and rosy complexions.
  • Jennifer's Nude: A great true nude shade meant for brunettes with an olive complexion.
  • Eva's Nude: A golden nude meant for dark brunettes with a golden based complexion.
  • Frieda's Nude: A refined lavender meant for brunettes with amber complexions.
  • Liya's Nude: A medium brown color meant for darker skin tones.
 
Swatches from L- R:
Doutzen, Julianne, Jennifer, Eva, Frieda, Liya
After swatching all the colors, I have to say that Eva is my favorite. Jennifer matches my lips to a tee however with Eva you can at least tell that I have some color on my lips. I also feel as though these color run true to skin tone recommendations. The first 2 colors (Doutzen and Julianne) just did not work on my light/medium skin tone.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment