Thursday, June 26, 2014

Lime Crime Velvetines: Red Velvet, Suedeberry, & Wicked

I have been drooling over the Lime Crime Velvetines for years but every time I decided to pull the trigger the velvetine colors I wanted were sold out. I finally was able to get 3 of the colors I have been eyeing and I am very excited to share my swatches and pictures with you.

I purchased the original Velvetine in "Red Velvet", "Suedeberry", and "Wicked" from the new collection that was just released. I was also hoping to purchase "Pink Velvet" but it was backordered.

What it is:
Ground-breaking lip formula that goes on liquid and dries completely matte. Touch-proof, transfer-proof, long-wearing and utterly addictive!

Colors
Red Velvet: The perfect matte red
Suedeberry: Matte coral red.
Wicked: Matte burgundy-red

Left with flash/ Right without flash
Colors from L-R: Red Velvet, Suedeberry, Wicked
Top to Bottom: Red Velvet, Suedeberry, Wicked

Overall I was very impressed with this product. The colors were all gorgeous and very pigmented plus the product does not budge. Once it dries, it stays on until you take it off with makeup remover. I was scrubbing my hand for a good 15 minutes just to get rid of the swatches I had made.

If you are interested in picking up your own Lime Crime Lip Velvetines you can purchase them online for $20 each. They currently come in 6 different colors, so far "Red Velvet" is my favorite. Click here to learn more: http://limecrime.com/lips/velvetines-37.html

No comments:

Post a Comment