Saturday, June 21, 2014

Hautelook Spring 2014 Beauty Bag

"Pucker Up! Meet our most wanted lip-obsessions. From high-shine glosses to pigment-packed lipsticks in stunning reds, pinks, and nudes, this most have is one you don't want to miss. The perfect pout? It's in the bag."
 A few weeks ago I noticed that Hautelook had restocked their seasonal beauty bag and had also reduced the price down to $10 from $24. I don't normally go for the Hautelook beauty bags but for $10 plus shipping this was too good of a deal to pass up. Past seasonal bags have included a variety of  health and beauty items but this time around the bag contained only lip products. Hautelook advertised the bag as containing 10 items with a retail value of $160.
The items in the bag I received. I noticed that my bag was missing the lipstick case. No big deal though.
Items included:
1) Laura Geller Lipstick in Sugared Maple
2) Mirenesse Lip Bomb Lacquer Stain in #2
3) Mirenesse Glossy Stain for Lips & Checks in #2
4) Lorac Lip Lustre Gloss in Ruby
5) Lord & Berry Lip Crayon in Scarlett
6) NYX Retractable Lip Liner in Citrus
7) Crown Brush Lip Brush
8) Swoon Lip Gloss Pick Up Artist
9) Red Lipstick Case
10) La Fresh Travel Makeup Remover Wipes (sample packet)

Color Swatches
From L to R: Laura Geller, Mirenesse Lip Bomb, Mirenesse Glossy Stain, Lorac,     
Lord & Berry, NYX 
 
* Overall this was not bad for $10. I don't think I would have paid the full $24 for this bag since the colors were soo similar.  Value wise it was definitely a good deal but I actually ended up splitting this set up and giving half of the items to my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment