Monday, June 17, 2013

Target Beauty Box : The First One Ever

A while back I saw a link on Facebook for something called "The Target Beauty Box." I decided to order since it was only $5 including shipping. The downside was that this box took almost 6 weeks to arrive. I just received it in the mail today and decided to share what was inside. Overall I definitely got my moneys worth, however the items in the box were not anything new. I could easily pick these items up for myself if I wanted to and they are not really items I gravitate towards.

Ta-Da!



Here are the items that were included in the box:
1) Olay Venus Razor $9.00
2) Travel Size Fekkai Glossing Creme $9.00
3) Sally Hanson Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips $8.49
4) Sample packet of Loreal BB Cream
5) Sample packet of EffaClar Duo

Total Value: $ 26.49 

No comments:

Post a Comment