Friday, June 1, 2018

To Save Beauty Haul: Glitter Eyeshadow, Sunset Palette, Eyeshadow Stamp, Eyeliner Stencils, Silicone Mask Brush

Recently I had a website, tosave.com, reach out to me to try out some of their products. For those of you who read my blog you will notice that I do not work with other companies a lot however I was intrigued by To Save.

TOSAVE.com is an online e-commerce company that offers a ton of different products in a variety of categories. The product lists includes clothes, beauty, electronics, computer accessories, video games, iPhone accessories, pretty much anything you can think of. They offer free shipping on most products and the prices are very competitive.

I had lots of fun scrolling through all of the beauty items, there were so many unique items to choose from. I ended up with 2 colored cosmetic products and 3 different beauty tools. Check out my review below:

5 Pan Glitter Eyeshadow Palette $3.23


I have really been wanting to try out a pressed glitter eyeshadow however a lot of the palettes that are out in the market are huge and contain shades that I know I won't use. I really didn't want to shell out over $25 for a pressed palette so I was over the moon to see that To Save has a lot of glitter palettes that are on the smaller side. I absolutely loved this palette. The glitter shades were gorgeous and were easy to use. I applied some glitter eyeshadow primer and pressed the glitter on top. It looked fabulous. Definitely a fun product. 

15 Pan Eyeshadow Palette $6.52


I chose this eyeshadow palette because the colors just screamed "SUMMER" to me. The first thing I noticed, once the palette arrived, was that the colors could easily pass for a dupe of the Natasha Denona Sunset Palette. Unfortunately the majority of the eye shadows in this palette weren't heavily pigmented and looked lackluster when actually applied on my eyelid. There were maybe 2 or 3 shades that were heavily pigmented and applied smoothly. I am on the fence about the palette. The price point was great so I am happy that I tried it. There are definitely some nice shades in the palette that I can use but some will go untouched.   

Silicone Eyeshadow Stamp $2.57


I had been looking for a silicone eyeshadow stamp since I saw the viral video posted by Professional make up artist Jack Nogueira. She is the creator of the original shadow stamp, which retails for around $107, and makes it look so easy to use. I tried out this stamp multiple times and just could not get it to work for me. My eyeshadow would just stay on the stamp and would not transfer onto my eyelids. As much as I wanted to love this product I was pretty disappointed. 

Eyeshadow/Eyeliner Sticker Stencils $1.19


This was another product that I was super excited to test out. This was actually the first product that caught my eye on the To Save website. The pack contained a variety of stencils to help you create unique liner and shadow looks. I tried this product a few times and eventually realized that I just have to much eye real estate to make these work. The stencils were easy to apply but they are meant for people with smaller eyelids. I literally have doe like eyes.  

Silicone Mask Applicator  $0.99

I picked up this mask applicator after my current one broke and honestly its great. It does what it is suppose to do and makes face mask application so easy. 

Overall I was very happy with the product variety and quality of the items from To Save. If you are looking for some unique products I would highly recommend checking ToSave.com out.

No comments:

Post a Comment