Friday, June 2, 2017

Butter London Glazen Eye Glosses (All 6 Shades)

What it is:
A lightweight, crease-resistant eye shadow that delivers a wet look shine, without being wet. The playful, pudding-like texture applies like a gel, but dries like a powder and lasts all day.

Available Colors:

  • Icing (cool sparkling mauve)
  • Moonshine (cool sparkling taupe)
  • Bronzed (rich sparkling deep bronze)
  • Frosted (warm sparkling rose gold)
  • Oil Slick (sparkling chameleon)
  • Spark (warm sparkling champagne) 
Swatches:


Verdict: I stumbled upon these eye glosses while I was roaming around ULTA. The colors were soo sparkly that they just caught my attention. The shadows have a gel like consistency and apply soo smoothly. The colors all look amazing and don't budge once they dry. I did experience a little bit of creasing but nothing that a primer or setting spray can't fix. I actually think I may like these Butter London eye glosses more than the Stila Magnificent Metal liquid shadows. Overall 
I must say these eye glosses are amazing. 

* If you would like to pick up one or all of the Butter London Glazen Eye Glosses they are currently available for $24.00 each at ULTA, Nordstrom, and the Butter London website. Click the links for more details: ULTA, Nordstrom, Butter London

No comments:

Post a Comment