Tuesday, December 27, 2016

December 2016 PopSugar Must Have Box

POPSUGAR Must Have is a monthly lifestyle subscription box for women. Each month they send a mix of items from categories like beauty, fashion, food, fitness, and home.

Monthly Inspiration Card

Here are the contents of this month's box:
Must Have Fashion
1) Baublebar Snowfall Pendant (PopSugar Exclusive)
     $28.00
2) Mane Message Date Night Bobby Pins
     $10.00
Must Have Home
3) Odeme Catchall
     $44.00
4) Odeme Ring Dish
     $23.00
Must Have Food

TOTAL RETAIL VALUE: $137.98

* After taking a long break from the Popsugar Must Have subscription I decided to treat myself to a 3 month subscription for the holidays. I was impressed with this month's box because it was filled with a variety of brands that I hadn't heard of and the items where packaged very well making them great for gifting. I can see myself using all the items that were sent in this month's box except for the hair serum since I do not color my hair. Overall I found this month's box to be a hit. There was a nice variety of items and the products ended up having a high retail value. 

If you are interested in joining PopSugar click the link: popsugar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment