Sunday, September 25, 2016

Laura Mercier Fall In Love Face Illuminator Collection

What it is:
A limited-edition palette containing four long-wearing and light-reflecting highlighting powders. The non-dusting texture allows for a buildable layer of shine—from a subtle highlight to a more intense level of luminosity.

Colors in the Set:
  • Addiction (gilded gold highlight)
  • Devotion (cool highlight)
  • Seduction (soft bronze highlight)
  • Indiscretion (warm rose gold highlight)

Swatches:



Verdict: This was my very first holiday purchase from this seasons releases and I must say I was not disappointed. The palette had a nice variety of shades and the color pigmentation was nice and buildable. These highlights were also so smooth and felt like satin when applied. I have read some negative reviews about this palette and I have to say I am not sure why. It could be a manufacturing inconsistency but I had no trouble applying or using my palette.


* If you would like to pick up your own Laura Mercier Fall in Love palette it is currently available online for $58 at Sephora. Click the link for more details: Sephora

No comments:

Post a Comment