Wednesday, April 13, 2016

NAILS INC. Paint Can Spray On Nail Polish

What it is:
An innovative, spray-on nail polish for perfectly polished nails with a never-seen-before technique that evenly and efficiently applies polish in seconds.

What it does: 
Paint Can Spray On Nail Polish is perfect for on-the-go nail polish fans. Just spray onto the fingertips and the polish adheres to the base coat or nail polish. To remove any excess polish, quickly wash away from the skin with water or cleansing wipes. You’ll achieve perfectly applied polish instantly.

Colors Currently Available:
  • Mayfair Lane (Delicate Pale Pink)
  • Shoreditch Lane (Metallic Silver)
  • Hoxton Market (Hot Pink)
How to Apply:
  1. Apply a 2-in-1 base/top coat to your finger nails and allow it to dry.
  2.  Shake the spray can vigorously and then spray the color onto your nails. Remember to keep the bottle a couple inches away from your nails.
  3.  Allow the color to dry and then apply the 2-in-1 base/top coat to your nails again and allow them to dry.
  4.  Finally wash your hands under warm water with soap. The excess color will wash away leaving you with a fabulous manicure. 

Verdict: I have to admit that I was very excited to try this spray on nail polish. The concept is very innovative and there hasn't been anything like this out in the beauty market until now. Application was easy plus from start to finish, including dry time, the process only took about 5 minutes. I had this polish on for a few days before I finished my review because I wanted to see how long the maincure would stay. My polish chipped immensely after 2 days but before that I thought my nails looked great. Also I wanted to mention that the metallic silver color looked a lot nicer and applied smoother then the creamy pink colors. This is a cool beauty item and I would recommend giving it a try. I wouldn't completly give up doing my nails the "old school way" but this is a fun alternative.

* If you would like to pick up one or more of these NAILS INC. Paint Can Spray On Nail Polishs they are currently available in-store & online for $12.00 each at Sephora. Click the link for more details: Sephora  The matching Base and Top coat is also available for $8.00. Click here to purchase The Paint Can's Best Friend 2 in 1 Base and Top Coat.


No comments:

Post a Comment