Thursday, June 5, 2014

Wantable May 2014 Beauty Box

Wantable is a monthly subscription service which offers 3 different customizable boxes: beauty, intimates, or accessories. You can get a one time box for $40 or a monthly subscription for $36. Each month you will receive a box with 4-5 full size items based on your personal preferences. If you decide that you don't like the items that Wantable's stylists pulled for you, you can send the entire box back for a full refund. It's a Win, Win! This month I decided to do a one time order of all 3 Wantable boxes, this review is for the Beauty box.
The opinions on summer makeup here at Wantable are fiercely divided. There are those of us that love to go for the brightest colors on eyes, lips, and cheeks (though not all at once, of course!), while the rest take a more laid-back approach by focusing on a glowing, sun kissed complexion. We've brought you the best of both worlds in our May Makeup Box. Take a chance and try something new, bronzed beauties might love to try a bright pop of color on eyes or lips and our fierce, color-loving ladies might enjoy a simpler look. As T. says, "It can be tough to change, but your beauty regiment is a great place to start! Have fun and let makeup take you to a new place and lighter feeling this Summer!"
My Preferences

Item # 1 Mirabella Glowing Coral Highlighter
               Retail Value $38.00

Item #2 NCLA Nail Lacquer in Call Me for the Afterparty
             Retail Value $16.00

Item #3 Vincent Longo Trio Eyeshadow in Ultra Suede
              Retail Value $30.00

Item #4 La Bella Donna Mineral Light Lip Color in Sand Pink
             Retail Value $24.50

Total Value $108.50 


* I liked the Wantable Beauty box a lot more than the Accessories box I received. I love the makeup brands and colors that were included in my beauty box. The value of the box was also amazing, over $100 worth of products for just $36. Once again I do feel as though I could have been more specific with my preferences. This time around I received two items from my "love" section and two items from my "like" section. The one major downside to this month's box was that I already own the Vincent Longo eye shadow trio. I actually bought this product years ago when Sephora still carried the brand.

If you're interested in trying out Wantable click here to learn more: www.wantable.com

No comments:

Post a Comment