Monday, March 3, 2014

It's March!!

Happy Monday!

I thought it was time for a little life and blog update. First off I can not believe it is March already. Where is the year going? My schedule has been getting chaotic lately. Every time I look at my calendar I am reminded of another paper or project I have due. It's crazy. Anyway to help me relax I have been doing a lot of DIYing, specifically I have been completing DIY sets from Project DIY. I seriously just LOVE this subscription box.

Here are a few things that I am going to be posting up this month on the blog. I am considering posting a Project DIY Roundup post for all of the projects I have completed. I have almost the entire subscription. The box is fairly young so there are only 6 months worth of projects. I have 3 months entirely completed and was thinking of doing a picture post just so that everyone knows that the projects are doable. Also I will be getting the March PopSugar box so that is another post that I will keep everyone updated on. Finally April is my birthday month and if my schedule allows it I might do my first blog giveaway.

Thank you for reading my little blog I really do appreciate it and I will hopefully be posting again real soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment