Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Julep Valerie: A Sephora Exclusive

Hello All

I was at Sephora last week and noticed that they have updated their nail polish section. They are carrying a lot more high end brands in store such as Deborah Lippmann and Marc Jacobs. I also noticed that Sephora had brought in a brand new batch of Julep nail polish colors. As you all know I am a huge fan of Julep. Sephora carries four new exclusive colors that are not available online through Julep.com. You can only pick these four polishes up in-store or online at Sephora.com

  • Valerie - teal with iridescent micro glitter
  • Sydney - red orange crème
  • Carol - barely there coral
  • Kendra - army green frost
Below are some personal swatches I made of Julep Valerie. I really love this color. It applied smooth and opaque. It is also a great dark green color for Fall.

Left: Without Flash
Right: With Flash   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment